THERE ARE DIFFERENT TYPES OF INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT ON THE BLOCKS & PRINTS WEBSITE:
- Personal information: Through our contact forms and blog, we collect personal information that you provide to us
- Contact information: business name, first name, last name, phone number and email address
- General comments and information: Our web site offers a publicly accessible blog. If a user chooses to disclose personally identifiable information through this area, all information may be collected and viewable by others
- Activity and technology information: We may collect information about members’ usage of our site, including what pages and areas you use on our site, your IP address, which web browser you use, and dates and times of your visits
Some of the information we collect is given to us directly by users through our contact forms and Blocks & Prints social sites. We will also keep any information you provide to us when you contact us directly by email, phone or mail. In addition, information is automatically collected through technology on our Web site, including through the use of tracking technologies like cookies, anonymous identifiers, metadata, Web beacons and software tools (CRM etc).
As is true of most sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, requested page, operating system and date/time stamp. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site and to resolve errors. We link this automatically collected data to Personally Identifiable Information only for the purposes of investigating fraudulent use of our site.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM USERS WILL BE USED TO:
- Provide customized content / products
- Provide you with services that you request and that we think will be of value to you
- Improve our products and services
- Send you offers and promotions from us, only if you opt in to our marketing programs.
We post customer testimonials and comments on our website, which may contain Personal Information. We obtain each customer’s consent prior to posting the customer’s name and testimonial. We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party.
At Blocks & Prints, we realize your personal information is extremely sensitive. We keep this information secure through reasonable and appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards.
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you wish to subscribe to our email marketing program, we will use your name and email address to send marketing emails to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails.
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
- Blocks & Prints will not pass any debit / credit card details to third parties
- Blocks & Prints takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies.However, (Blocks & Prints) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
- Blocks & Prints is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.